Well, Easter weekend was quite busy, I did not get to do any shopping worth speaking about. It was Jazz Weekend in Tauranga and there was so much traffic in town for that, you could not get a parking place for love or money. Instead I did a clean up our gardens. Getting ready for the winter.
I called in to see Aunty Leonie and heard the news that Nikki and David are the proud parents of twins, a girl and a boy. They were around the weight of just under 6 lbs each and are doing well, that's quite a good weight for twins. I'll let you know their names next time I see Aunty Judy.
My new job is going well, not as stressful as previous jobs. At the moment I am doing two days a week but I can do more days at other positions if I want to. Looks like they are interested in me learning do the accounts side of things as the lady there is going on holiday next month.
Greenwood Park is like a great big hotel complex and being at reception is like being at a hotel reception. Each resident either has an apartment of a house on its own section but within a village setting. There are many different facilities e.g. swmming pool, gymnasium, tennis courts, bowling greens etc. The staff are allowed to use these facilities, so I am hoping to do some swimming after work a few days a week.

1 Comments:
Howdy Maaaaa (said with Texas drawl)
Good to hear you moved on from the other job, you just don't need the aggravation.
BTW, where is Greenwood Park?
I got a feeling I may have worked on some extensions they did, when I was a student on xmas holidays.
I'll have to fish out Nikki & David's address to forward on our congrats.
I gather there were no complications, considering they were twins and Nikki is so small.
Post a Comment
<< Home