Thursday, March 10, 2005

It has begun...

Home Front:
On the Saturday before I flew out, a group of us from work (DeanH, PhilS, RichardA, SeanF and me) got together with 2 PS2, an Xbox, 2 TV's, Pizza and beer for a game fest.

This was like a memorial to the countless weekends DeanH and I got together over the years and did exactly that.

It went down a treat, there was talk of doing it on a regular basis.
Which kinda lead to the idea of awarding a trophy to the master of each game fest.
Which kinda lead to choosing a game to base awarding the trophy upon.
Which kinda lead to proposing the Master Chief as the trophy.

Well, it has begun...
Next pay, I'm going to buy the Master Chief and ship it back to NZ as soon as I get it.
I figured I'd ship it to the person who has posted the highest score at Spaced Penguin.

I'm going to get the same thing going over here with our team as well.

As an aside, this game is a favourite of Hannah's and can be quite engrossing.
Usually what happens is Hannah can't get a level completed and asks me to do it.
I end up playing a couple of rounds with poor Hannah looking on.

Anyway, it has a scoring system, so we can have proof of ability (as long as RichardA doesn't doctor high scores again).

The results currently stand at:


DeanH


DeanM (one exceptionally lucky orbit)



RichardA (possibly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home