At Last
I have finally done it right.
It has been really neat to read what you have been up to Dean,Euna and little Hannah.
My job at Bay Audiology just became to pressurised so I applied for another job at Greenwood Park and got it. It is less money but I can do more hours once I get going basically get a foot in the door and who knows. I have also had this idea of maybe offering to clean elderly people's hearing aids at the complex (for a fee of course) Alot of elderly cant see that well to be able clean the wax out of their hearing aids properly. (what do you reckon - a great idea.)
Last weekend I went with Ben and Annick (plus a bus load of other fishermen from the boat club) up the Coromandel for the Mussel Barge trip. That was an experience. Got back late Sunday afternoon and I was absolutely stuffed. Took all the next day to recover. It really is a excuse to drink all the way up there and also that night. There were a few hungover the next day. Coming back on the bus everyone was certainly alot quieter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home