Monday, May 16, 2005

Mum

I am trying to get fit, gradually though. At Greenwood Park the staff are allowed to use the facilities. They have an indoor heated pool so I have been doing some swimming. So far I have been able to do 36 lengths of the pool, OK its not a olympic size but its still quite big. Also I have been going rowing with your Aunty Lois on Tuesday morning. That certainly gets the muscles in my left arm. I need to take little rests every now and then. Obviously my left arm is not very strong. I will be filling in for the accounts lady while she is away on holiday from next weekend, so by the look of it, I will be doing five days a week for a month. Also this weekend they had open homes, like in real estate, and I worked both days just showing people the main facilities. It was a bit quite on Saturday but a little bit busier on Sunday. The people that were interested were shown one unit that was open and up for sale then they were passed over to the sales lady. Quite a interesting weekend, learning something all the time. Ben's birthday today, pity he has to work, mine is not far away.We are going out for dinner next Saturday. Yes this is a reminder, just a gentle one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home