Long time between posts
It's been a pretty long time between posts for me.
Sorry about that...
We've just got through a pretty big milestone at work.
It had been taking up my limited processing power and I found the last thing I was wanting to do when I got home is sit in front of a PC.
Anyways, spare time is starting to come back in a fashion, so I've uploaded a clutch of photo's to my flickr account.
I've worked back through our photo's and I'm in the throes of uploading any of Amy I've received.
The account has a monthly limit, so the rest will have to wait for a bit.
Right then...
The rest of this post will be a montage of Leonard getting mobile.
It's all happened pretty quickly.
We got him a Jolly Jumper since Hannah liked hers so much when she was a baby.
He didn't seem as excited about it as Hannah wasWe tried a walker, which was Hannahs absolute favourite
He didn't seem that interested.Hannah was quite content to sit in one place and play as long as she some toys around here to play with.
Leonard seemed to think "Sod this, I wanna crawl..."He practiced his moves for a while...
All the time looking at the places that seemed really interesting...
The boxes with lights on them, under the TV, and any attached cords of course.
Those stairs on the right of this photo, he got up to the second step.
Everything was open to investigation.
Like the fireplace
The couch
Leonard now knows that dirt tastes like shit. After this I don't know why we bother sterilising water or bottles.Needless to say, pretty much everything has moved up to waist height.
However, it may be time to move things higher...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home