From Mum
Well, we have now had two contracts on our house fall over, but third time lucky I hope.
The lastest one was signed on Friday - a couple that love the house but they still have to sell their house. So here's hoping. The house in Kawerau - we have a conditional contract on that - conditional on the sale of our home here. Thank goodness we had not gone unconditional on that
as it would have really done us in financially. Ben is still on ACC from his operation on his shoulder, rotar cuff- it can take six months or so to come right. We are managing alright though.
I have got more hours at Greenwood Park where I work, which is a tremendous help. Metlifecare have just taken over "The Avenues" - on the corner of Devonport Road and 10th Avenue and there is alot to be done there to set them up on our system. I could have applied for the job there full time but with that first contract on our house I had to tell the Village Manager that we were selling our house and won't be staying at Greenwood Park. A shame it would have been quite a good job, although I don't really want to work full time.
Dean, I went and had a look at those photos of your family they are lovely. Hannah is a really attractive young girl now isn't she and hasn't Leonard grown. He looks like he is going to be tall like Hannah. How do I save these onto my computer. I think I am a very lucky Nana, all the grandchildren are really great looking kids- they must get that from me, Hhhmmmm.
Lots of love to everyone Mum and Ben.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home