##HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EUNA##,
Hope you had a great day on your birthday and you were able to go out and celebrate.
How is the newest Maguire, I hope he is a happy, settled baby for you. I can just imagine little
Hannah being like a little mother to him and helping you alot. (That is maybe until the novelty wears off) How are you finding it in Texas? I suppose with a little one to care for now you are a very much at home mom. Enjoy the time while they are little, all the grandchildren seem to be growing up so fast - well the year is going so fast here it is February already, I just can't believe it. It only seemed yesterday and it was Xmas.
Lots of love from Pat and Ben ( give our love to Dean and the two little ones)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home