## CONGRATULATIONS ## Dean Euna and Hannah on the birth of your little boy Williams Leonard Maguire. I hope Euna is feeling better, no wonder she needed a CS, he was quite big.What date was he born so I can note it in my little book. I was only just today talking to your Aunty Judy that your little one should have been born by now. I don't check the site every day , it is usually about once a week maybe a bit more. With working three days over the weekend very early in the morning I don't seem to be able to get around to do everything that needs to be done.
How was your New Years Eve? I went to bed early as I was working the next morning at the RSA. The following Tuesday went camping beside a lake ar Rerewhakaitu on the other side of Rotorua going towards Mount Tarawera. It is really back to basics, you take your own water, no power and compost toilets. Really quite relaxing though, I did a lot of reading and caught up on my sleep.
On the 7th we went to the wedding of Cara Friries, down the coast at Waihou Bay, passed TeKaha, Cousin of mine. That was a really great weekend catching up on all the cousins and Aunty Bub. Last weekend Greenwood Park staff had a belated Christmas Party on a orchard out Pyes Pa. A little hard as I had to work the next morning so didn't get much sleep. Getting up at 4.00 am is not my cup of tea really. I have been offered another part time job in an office so once that starts I will drop the RSA job. Thank Goodness.
Thinking of you and lots of love to you all MUM AND BEN

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home