Sunday, January 29, 2006

Photo sharing

I'm trying out a few photo sharing services, one called flickr.
The images from my previous post will take you through to there when you click on them.
My site contains more photos with permissions set to friends and family only.
So, if you can't see them let me know and I'll add you to the list.

I'm also trying out the following sharing places
MSN spaces (although I've set it so you need to be on my Messenger contact list to see it - email me if you have problems)
Bebo (I'm not too fussed with it)
Hi5 (same as bebo - but have to have an account to even view my account)

Anyway, if anyone has a photo sharing site they like, let me know, cause I'm looking for a place to store photo's that I can link to from here as well as a sort of backup site as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home