Hi to you all, it has been some time since I put anything onto the blog site. Ben and I have been pretty busy,doing up the back of the house, I was working but gave in my notice last month, it was just too much. Alot to learn and you're doing it in front of the clients. Anyway, we are now getting things ready for a party on the 19th May. It is for Ben and my birthdays ( big 60) our anniversary and a house warming all in one here in Kawerau. I am starting again to do mosaics again, lizards to go on our brush fence, hope to have those finished in time for party. Hope you are all keeping well Lots to love to you all Pat and Ben
Maguire Land
With family members spread across 3 countries, 2 continents and an aversion to calling each other, this is an attempt for them to keep in touch in a vague sort of way. Well, that's the intention. Let's see where it ends up...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home