Heh it looks like it is sorted, I can post onto the blog site again. Amy Happy Birthday I hope you had a great birthday, love from Nana and Grandad. Sorry this is late but as I said in the e-mail, I got shut out there for a while cause I had changed over to a google account.
Still working full time and I am finding it tiring. Getting to old for full time I think.
I was ready to chuck it in two weeks ago, but the team leader asked me to hang in for 2 weeks until she got back from holiday. During that time I did a full week of only part time I could handle that. Anyway, our cobbling is done now and out the back looks real great. Ben has been told by ACC that he has three months to find a job, even if he has to go back to building again, which they said he wasn't able to do with his shoulder. Things have changed with ACC.
Well, love to you all and hope you are looking after yourselves. Mum

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home