More spare time
Sorry for not posting more on the blog recently.
I find when I get home after a day in front of a PC,
take Leonard off Euna's hands or keep Hannah occupied,
have dinner, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a PC.
Anyway, Leonard is getting a bit more self reliant now.
He can sit up by himself.
And he is just starting to crawl.
Which is kind of different to Hannah.
She wasn't interested in crawling, she went straight to walking.
So, I reckon we're going to have to ensure we put things above waist level.

Hannah loves Leonard to bits.
She was always wanting to show off her new baby brother to her school mates.
She is so excited about being a big sister.
And she gets a huge kick out of having a big sister as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home