Hi to everyone. I sincerely apologise for any birthdays that I have missed. Since starting my new job I have been so busy and tired that I haven't used my computer at all. I know I forgot Fiona's birthday in December so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fiona, I hope you had a great day. Also I missed little Leonard's first Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE. All the grand children are growing up so fast. Mike and Fiona, it was a lovely family photo that you sent us for Xmas, thank you very much. I suppose Leonard is growing so fast, gosh it only seems the other day that Phoenix was born then Leonard. Lots of love to you all Mum/Nana
Maguire Land
With family members spread across 3 countries, 2 continents and an aversion to calling each other, this is an attempt for them to keep in touch in a vague sort of way. Well, that's the intention. Let's see where it ends up...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home