from Kawerau
Hi everyone, it has been along time since I wrote anything on the site. It is 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' to little Phoenix for yesterday 15th June. I hope you had a real neat day and enjoyed your presents. Gosh all the grandchildren are growing up so fast.
WEll, we are at last doing up parts of the house. We have finished the office and it looks so good, I want to hurry and get our bedroom done. New carpet in the bedrooms and office make a big difference and of course the line from the dining room through to the bathroom. There is so much preparation before one can actually start to paint.
Work wise, it has gone a little quiet for Ben and I am now doing just 10am to 2.00 pm suring the week with the odd Saturday thrown in. It suits me just fine and I enjoy it.
Must go I am part way through filling and sanding in the bedroom. Lots of love to you all, thinking of you all. Pat/Mum/Nana.

1 Comments:
I`m not commenting on this message but this is Hannah owner of ChatPlace
at http://chatatchatplace.blogspot.com
and you will find all about me!
Post a Comment
<< Home