Tuesday, October 17, 2006

MUM

Hi to everyone. The latest from Kawerau. The wind has been quite bad here as everywhere I suppose in NZ. Also it has been quite a cold wind. I have started doing a make over of the gardens - I seem to do that where we move to. We now have vertical blinds up, with some side drapes to go up yet. Ben's work garage should be started in the next few weeks and then we are paving right across the section in dark grey pavers which we got 2000 cheap. They were delivered yesterday. The motorhome is just about set to go. Just getting things like pillows and containers for food sorted out. We are going to Ohope Motor Camp for Labour weekend so we will find out what we could still with in the motorhome. Mike and Dean, I have sent some e-mails to everyone but no reply yet from you two - have I got your correct email address, let me know won't you. I have been using windows messenger as well and still haven't caught you both online yet. Mind you if I have the wrong email address I won't be able to send you instant messages. I hope you all are keeping well. I like that last blog of your Dean's about little boys. Yes what boys will get up to. No I won't go into any of things you three did when you were young, but I will just say, it was more very good luck than good management at times that the three of you are still alive and healthy. Lots to Love to you all Mum/Nana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home