Saturday, June 18, 2005

CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations to Mike and Fiona, their second little boy was born on Wednesday 15th June.
Ben and I are grandparents to eight little ones now. Ady now has two girls, the latest one born last month. I have been doing alot extra hours at Greenwood Park while one of the ladies had a months holiday. It was a bit stressfull at first but I got into the swing of things after that. It was doing the accounts on a completely new program, and she did everthing. In previously jobs Head Office has done the paying of accounts and entering them into their system. Alot still to learn about this system but my Manager wants me to keep on learning and cover for other villages, that is Metlife Retirement villages and cover any one that is off sick or away on holiday.
That means more hours for me and an increase in pay. Not bad.
The photos that are posted here I am saving and printing off the best of them. Those are great ones of you Amy. I haven't got any recent ones of you. Ben and I are hoping to be over in Australia in August and would like to get together with you for maybe a day. We would like to go and have another look through the Australian Zoo. We will contact you when we get to Mike and Fiona's place. Mum and Nana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home